Sweet-tarts of my life

The life we don't always strive for. It's not always about ME

Sunday, April 24, 2005

My world is very small after all!

?.....after much thought I'm enlightened to the fact that my world is indeed my own small world.
I keep trying to fight my way out...But its like a vaccine and keeps sucking me back in.
Never in all my dreams would I have imagined the drastic twists and turns my life has taken me.
The path: When we are young we strive to achieve each year as a stepping stone toward our goals. I have been blinded by my own truths. I have turned away...Who am I now? I don't know!
My path has grown dusty from lack of foot steps. I'm at a stand still with in my world.

Growing up in a small town: Some out grow their small towns values. We reach out for vaster plains. Can we over come our small town deities? We want to justify our ways and means in life. We are willing to leave behind family and life long friends as we search for ourselves amongst the hoards.

Older with each day: I'm now middle aged and I no longer have the privilege to search for the sheltering arms of family to protect me from harm. I no longer have parents or grandparents to enfold me. I am an orphan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home