Sweet-tarts of my life

The life we don't always strive for. It's not always about ME

Monday, July 11, 2005

Putting everything in words

To many people already think I'm weird!
I don't consider it true of me.
But, even if it were true.... weird isn't always bad!!!!
I believe that just makes me a *non-conformist* Why do I have to fit into someone elses world?
Why do I have to please all of those around me?
I know the laws of truth...liberty...and freedom. And I follow the law of the land.
For me the only one that I really have to worry about is> GOD...he knows what is in my heart. I would never go out of my way to hurt another soul.
The error of my ways is between him & me!
I've never been full of verbal prayers. I don't ask God for trival things because in my heart I believe that there are many many other people in the world who have less than I do...and God should concentrate more on them.
I pray to God to provide others with inner strength to get them through their hours of need.
My prayers are written and kept in a special book. I just call it *My Prayers* and be done with it.
So, if your like me (weird...lol) don't worry about how the world see's you. Just remember to look up every once in a while and say> Hey you, up stairs...thanks for a good day and smile..cause you know he hears you! :-)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home